Today, it is 3 months till that big race that I have to do again, because I failed to complete it last year. Yes, it is the American River 50 mile run. Â To other ultra runners, this is probably just another race for them. Â To me, this IS the race of the year. Â Â (Okay, to
Today, I ran with Claudia, up PG&E and Black Mtn. This was my opportunity to practice downhillÂ running, so I tried my best to run quickly but carefully going downhill. On the way down, after BlackÂ Mtn but before the bottom, 8 miles into a 13 mile run, I fell to the ground. I tripped on some
2021 #RADrabbit Team
CLEAN SPORT Pledge
- Pass the baton! Ragnar Relays Trail Edition
- Women’s Clay Extravaganza
- A Memorable Time in the PNW: The Bigfoot 200 Experience
- Pacing at Tahoe Rim Trail 100 – 7/17/2021
- Aye Aye, Captain!
- Texas Trail Running Festival
- First Multi-Sport since the Pandemic started
- Running in Marin Headlands… Good to be back!